Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've gained.

Looking back, I personally have to say that I truly appreciate my past, what I did, whom I did it with, and all that's in that aspect.

I gotta say I'm glad I was brought up the way im brought up.

I'm glad I was introduced to the world of mamak stalls. Mamak stalls, i'm speaking dirty as hell mamak stalls, not the ones you see with air cond, or nice looking furnitures. Simply sitting down, with a cup of 'teh tarik' and chatting is enjoyable. Did it almost every single day. Still am.

I'm glad I went to the CyberCafe eversince I was twelve. CounterStrike brought me joy like nothing else, it still does occassionally. Having to go to school and just chat throughout the whole day, without listening to whatsoever lessons that was being taught was bliss. The bullshit, the laughters, the company. It all made me a happy person. Really happy.

I'm glad I did not give a shit about people around me. As to what they do, I meant. Those that studied their hearts out, hats down to you. I enjoyed my years.

I'm glad I never did my homework, skipped school or was never on time for school. I get bored easily. And I hate cracking my head up for something I do not enjoy(though, I don't have a choice sometimes). I mean that's me, but thankfully with that being apart of me; I am who i am today. I am doing what i am doing today. And, it feels great.

I'm glad that FuaChyeJun and I argued with the principal, as if he owed us something. Ha Ha Ha. The one, where we lined six chairs together and sleep, the minute we entered class. Or where, we planned to go to school at 10. Or the one where we stole chicken from the canteen, not because we couldn't afford; but because we wanted to. Because the MakCik was stuck up. Or the three of us having daily strolls around school, for 'sight seeing'.

I've gained so much. So much, it's not expressable. It all made me, shaped how i am today. And discover what I actually enjoy in Life, (People and Surprises) I love the fact that I do not have to live my life as if it was a routine. By routine, I don't mean waking up - brushing teeth. You know where I'm heading. I'm speaking, waking up with something on my mind. Something exhilarating. Of course, there were moments of frustrations, depression, and every synonymous word for sadness. But God and the people around me, closes that part. Life is Good.