Friday, January 2, 2009

And the battle against boredom continues.

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHhhhhhhhh.

Happy New Years Everyone =))

Business Statistics, is such a pain. the probability of finding this dog is 1/3 this cat, so where's the horse? I'm like WHATTTT?!! Enough lah, have mercy on me :(:(

Jon Mclaughlin's beautiful disaster is too bloody addictive, I sing it in class. And the person beside me hits me ha ha ha.

O yeah, Dawn Yang the blogger is real fineee. www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss. Despite her surgeries, at least it worked for her :)

Foundation is about to end and fellow coursemates are gonna depart, to further tertiary studies. Though it's been real great having you guys as company. As we shared our laughters, and joy. I really thank all of you. But it's not goodbye, okay?

KarynLee, Jonathan Khoo, Low Pak Kah, Stephanie Lim, Ken, all fellow 3.3's and 3.1's and overall, the whole foundation. Thank you for your company. God Bless.