Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Indecisive

I've been going back and forth, in the mind between what should I pursue during my tertiary studies. Though, there's still time; i'd really like to consider them now. My options are ranged between Marketing and Finance. Accounts is a NO. Should i do both?. Then again, I hate numbers, plus I can't imagine myself sitting down on a damn chair, till my ass grows hair; 10 hours a day. I'll die seriously. But my interest is widely more towards Marketing alone. I strongly believe in, doing something you enjoy. I wouldn't want waking up everyday, gazing into something I don't want to do. Funnily, there was a time where I was thinking of Mass Comm, cause I love the language <3. Say comparatively, I've learnt much in general. ____________________________________________________________________

She thought for a second. "It's not that I believe everything happens for a reason," she said. "It's just that...I just think some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is."


I somehow, find peace in you.