Saturday, August 16, 2008

HORRENDOUS.

Note the title.

WEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll.

It has been the worst of the worst, this week. I finally got to experience FAINTING. Went to the gym without eating, after much warning from my brother, I was stubborn. sigh. After the so intensed workout, I came out looking for the water dispenser and ran towards it. ONTHEWAY, I saw nothing and just lost a hold of myself; thus fainted. Thank God a guy spotted me, and bought me water. That was when I realized, kindness still exists.

Then, I thought that was it.. The following day, I had a fever. then it was flu. Then sore throat. And right now, the sore throat is excruciating. It's similar to 203300199300 crows, pecking on your throat. I've been eating food and beverages from prison. Then, steamboat for a college mate's bday - which was no joy. Every time I swallow is like, A bullet through my head.


But the worst, is knowing that someone that you looked up to once before. So high. Failed you. Even worse, because of his betrayal, a huge turnover occured. I'll always remember.

ONALIGHTERNOTE.

I tried COKE+SALT. IT worked. I know, you can call me Einstein. I still don't know why it works. Best part is, I drank it cold.

I like The OC's theme song. But OTH one's better. And I want One Tree Hill season four. Anyone, please lend? I'm too lazy to download.

AND. I'm addicted to the song by Alex Band(The Calling) - Take Hold Of Me.