Saturday, July 5, 2008

Paradise.

Exams are OVER. Holidays 2 weeks. I'm gonna be the biggest jakun, going anywhere and everywhere, doing anything and everything. PARADISE.

Karyn and I playing foos, after our last paper. She asked me to teach. And she scored 3 own goals. So much for a fast learner =p. She's "inferior good" when it comes to foosball. Eh wait, she's inferior good, literally. (:

I almost got into a huge accident. I actually SLEPT. Eyes shut for like 5 secs and I lost control of the car a little bit. I woke up, feeling traumatized, praying for nothing to happen to the car. And nothing happened; praise the Lord =)

Note to self : Don't DRIVE WHEN DROWSY

This Morning, someone from some phone company called me, saying, her company is doing a survey and asked whether I could answer some questions. Being me, Mr. Nice guy, as always; I said okay. She kept asking me questions, it went like this.

Phone person: What do you think of sms? and there were options; where she literally used verbally! ( A for this B for this C for this D for this)

And i answered like 20 of those with ABCDABCDABCD. I could not take it anymore, thus i asked.

Me: Excuse me, May i ask how many more questions ah?

Phone person: erm 20 - 30 more .







*SLAMS PHONE*

Crazy shit.