Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HUH!?!?! / TAGGED BY SHAWN.

A video to get you watching ;)




*on the way for breafast*

mum : what you wanna eat?
me : western
mum : whats wrong with you ah? everytime western western western.
me : i don't feel like eating chinese
mum : Don't despise chinese, you're a chinese yourself.
me : HUH!?!??! Just because i dont eat chinese, i despise chinese la.


WTH?!. Come to think of it, I tend to eat western a lot. Even at mamak stalls. O well. Maybe i'm american, or even better an australian. ha ha ha :S

___________________________________________________________________


Starting Time : 1925



Name: Joel Chuah

Sisters: -
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 10
Height: 5'9

Where do you live:
Bandar Menjalara, where cool people come from.

Favourite drinks: The orange juice
Favourite breakfast: A sandwich?

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: hahahhaahhaa. good question (:
Broken someone's heart: yeah, once. lol
Fell off your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Yeah.

Saved e-mails: wth?

What is your room like: it's like uhm. A guy's room.
What's right beside you: Pringles lol.
What is the last thing you ate: Pringles
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: omyshit..
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no


Do you believe in love at first sight:
Not really, but to some extend I do.

Like picnics: nah
Who was the last person you danced with: Melissa
Last made you smile: Friend on a phone
You last yelled at: Mama.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yeah
Kissed anyone: yeah
Get sick: no
Talk to an ex: no
Miss someone: yeah, honestly. A friend.
Eat: yes
Best feeling in the world: to visit niagara falls one fine day.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I still do, a teddy bear (:
What's under your bed: Plugs?
Who do you really hate: shut up..
What time is it now?: 1932

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yeah
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: yes
Do you smile often: yes
Do you like your hand-writing:
I don't bother lol

Are your toe nails painted: no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: anyone


What color shirt are you wearing now: red
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: went out for dinner?
I can't wait till: I finish downloading laguna beach season 2 :D
When did you cry last:
of bullshits. few days back.
Are you a friendly person: yeah, i hope.
Do you have any pets: yeah my brother :)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
no idea..

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: yes


Do you sleep with the TV on?: no
What are you doing right now?: doing this stupid shit
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes
Can you handle the truth?: Yes and No.
Are you too forgiving?: I dont easily forgive
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
Melissa

How many people can you say you've really loved?:
two :S


Do you eat healthy?: Sometimes?
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: never did.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Friends
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I’m not both
Are you confident?: Sometimes



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) Schooling
(ii) Doing unnecessary school homework
(iii) Playing with toys
(iv) Football
(v) Eating like crap

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) Call a friend
(ii) Watch more laguna beach
(iii) trash thira's and ashwin's ass in a game (:
(iv) the rest is done

(v) -


5 snacks I enjoy
:
(i) Pringles
(ii) Oreo
(iii) -
(iv) -
(v) -

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Spend the shit outta myself
(ii) Travel
(iii) Spend.
(iv) Spend.
(v) Invest :)

5 of my bad habits:
(i)
Procastinate
(ii) I dream a lot. A LOT.
(iii)
Checking out chicks in front of my gf ? lol.
(iv) I tease people
(v) Just plain LAZY.

5 people to tag:
(i) vinod

(ii) melissa
(iii)
melanie
(iv) karyn
(v) thira