Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Laguna Beach - Krabi Island

My dad said, we're going for a vacation early December. As pumped as i was, He told us, we're going to an Asian country; I was like 'CHEH'. haha, I know i'm rather judgmental. Later on, we're informed that we're going to Krabi Island in Thailand. Was not too happy about it, knowing it's Thailand!. As my parents goes on and on about how beautiful it is, I was like 'BAH. THAILAND.' But no, I was proven dead wrong the minute i saw the pictures... See for yourself.


Such clearness.




at sunset.



Ahh.. Finally, an escape to somewhere blissful. Bringing a whole sense of 'peace' upon me. Speaking of this, I'm starting to feel like I'm in Laguna Beach already. Literally. Hah.
Can't wait!.

Surprisingly, with midterms on the way; I feel no pressure. Probably, because I've become so immuned to the subjects; it has made me subconscious.