Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yet another ..

No money No honey. (:

hahahaa. I kinda stole 2 bananas from the cafeteria for mel and myself. I thought it was free, but it actually costs 60 cents each. Well, too late =P.

I miss those nights..
_____________________________________________________


Lecture hall.

Lectures are always nice with Karyn i gotta admit, cause we trash talk all the way, shooting each other grammatically and I always win right, Karyn? :D. Plus, her brains are iron man made, so i'll ask and she'll explain :) Econs lecture ended early yesterday, so i challenged her to a game of Pool.

Karyn
Joel


I'll whoop your ass so bad, you'd wish you never played pool. You better get a religion Karyn, at least by praying you have a little hope.

Shut up joel. She said something i forgotten.

I talk in the game.

I talk the talk and I walk the walk.

True enough, I killed her. But she won me in the 2nd game, as i was distracted lah(REALLY). And i won the 3rd game again =)



O yeah, by the way She says i often judge people (judgmental), and to be honest, i kinda admit I am. However, I always tend to judge them right (:

_____________________________________________________


To the girl that is everything to me.
Happy wonderful 4 months sweetie..
I love you!


turning to The Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eyes