Monday, October 1, 2007

HELP

The Calling - Believing

I tried to study few nights ago. It was 9 at night, i was so determined and wanted to focus on just studying. So i made myself a cup of hot nescafe, and brought some muffins into my room(like 5 i think) and put on some soft music (boys like girls, mind you). So i opened my History text book(CHAPTER 1). As i was reading, *zz zzz zzz* ( my phone vibrates ). An sms..so i replied, and we kept chatting. While waiting for every reply, i continued reading my book.

So i was like singing the song in my heart, taking a bite of my muffin, a sip of nescafe, and my hands on the keypads, then read 1 line. After 45 minutes, as i was stretching..i saw an orange light below my desktop(a message from someone on msn). I opened it and replied. So at this point, i was like singing the song in my head, taking a bite of my muffin, a sip of nescafe, my hands on keypads and keyboard THEN read 1 line.

After an hour, i decided to watch some TV with my bro, cause MUMMY SAY STUDY 1 HOUR REST 10 MINUTES WHATTT. So, i went out and watched "Shes The Man". I watched the movie before, but watching it again was i dont know. It beats studying. So i told myself, after this movie STUDY again. So it was 11+ and i tried to study again...At this point, i felt sleepy, but NO i told myself I NEED TO STUDY. So as i was reading, i fell asleep on my chair just there. My mom woke me up and asked me to sleep properly. In the morning, i realised that I only read(past tense) 10 pages the whole night. Thanks for reading this lameass story. Goodbye