Thursday, August 16, 2007

late..

this morning i was late for school, as per usual. As i walked in school i saw pn.joginder there (principal). I assumed that she was just going to ignore me and let me go into my line but no. She and I had a little "chat". This is how the conversation was...

joginder: why are u late again joel?
joel: woke up late teacher
joginder: ur testimonial is gonna be bad. u stay in menjalara also late i stay sgbuloh and i come to school at 6.30..did u know im in charge of ur testimonial?
joel: ya i know
joginder: i dun care already im gonna write something later..
joel: okay..
joginder: u not scared ah...
joel: *ignores*
joginder: i want to call ur mother....
joel: ok can but can wait till recess or after school? i got exam now
joginder: u are not scared ah...


i know she won't call my mom cause the last time she did..it went like this

joginder: hello mrs chuah..this is pn joginder the principal
mom: oh okay..whats wrong?
joginder: ur son has been late to school a lot of times already
mom: ya i know i fetch him to school

looking at her face after she heard that was nice
hahahahaha u feel me ? =D

Adding to the above..there was once she took me to the office to "punish" me for being late..her punishment was so pleasurable..one, her office was air conditioned and i love to contradict whatever she says..she asked me to write an essay as to why i was late and ways to overcome it (2 pages). I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE 2 pages lah.. so i bullshitted..my alarm clock spoil lah my father not around my mother not around to go buy new one lah..i stay damn far from shops lah..and right i no money also lah..i sometimes sleep late at nite also la study for spm lah..my bus broke down that day lah (my mom fetches me to school)...and i purposely wrote big big to fill the pages up..damn paria man she feel like slapping her..then she keeps saying IF I AM UR BOSS I WONT HIRE U U KNOW..NEXT TIME IN THE FUTURE BLA BLA BLA..Oms lah really..damn fun.

No comments: